Playwright JS Automation Testing from Scratch with Framework
What you'll learn
- Understand the Web Automation with Playwright on Live Applications
- Comprehensive knowledge on all Playwright Methods and their usage with examples
- Learn How to make API calls with in UI Automation tests to perform smart automation
- Understand how to Intercept Network/API requests & responses with Playwright
- Get Familiar with Playwright Inspector tool, Trace Viewer & Code Gen (Record Playback) tools
- Develop End to end Framework with Playwright utilizing all the features available in the tool
- Learn Visual testing with Playwright to compare the Images
PLAYWRIGHT - The Most trending Automation tool which is an tough competitor to Selenium & Cypress
**********10 reasons why Playwright can be future of UI Automation******************
Playwright enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps with its Auto-wait capability
· Works on major Browser which uses Chromium Engine, (Chrome & Edge) Firefox, Safari (Web kit) & Opera
· Works on any OS – Windows, MAC, Linux & Supports Native mobile emulation of Google Chrome for Android and Mobile IOS in Safari
· Playwright have excellent inbuilt features called Traces which can take automatic Screenshots, test video recording, Flaky test retry & Logging mechanism
· Playwright provides inspector tool which help us to monitor and debug every step of execution, see click points and verify page locators on fly
· Playwright has inbuilt API Testing libraries to fire the Network calls on fly within Web Application. (Test Edge Case scenarios with the mix of web & API testing)
· Playwright provides browser context feature which help to save and transfer the browser state to any other new browser.
· Playwright provides codegen tool which Generate test code by recording your actions. Save them into any language.
With all the above top features it has, Playwright is now tough competitor for Selenium & Cypress automation tools.
Breakdown of Playwright topics in this course
Playwright Web/UI Automation (covers all core concepts) – 50%
Mix of Web & API Tests including Network mocking. – 25%
Playwright Advanced Framework features. – 25%
Who this course is for:
- Automation testers
"Nothing is Impossible. It all depends on how we are Trained on it."
"Teaching is my Passion. And it's my Profession. The only Business I know is Spreading Knowledge."
I'm Rahul Shetty -a QA instructor with 15 years of experience with over 750,000 QA students from 195 countries in my courses on Selenium, Software Testing (Jira), API Testing, Cypress, Postman, Appium, Playwright, JMeter, and many more...
I'm also the Lead Instructor at the Top QA Ed Tech Platform (Rahul Shetty Academy) where I helped hundreds of thousands of students learn to test and automate and change their lives by becoming an Automation Engineer.
Every QA Professional have the wish to learn trending Automation courses but somehow 90% of them are giving up their thoughts
It's not due to the lack of courses available in the Market, but it's about finding the right mentor who can guide, teach and understand student's pulse with their background education.
As a QA engineer myself with nearly two decades of experience in the software testing industry, I understand the QA mindset, how best we learn and based on that knowledge and experience, I have strategically built my courses, so my students get maximum benefit and career growth after taking my courses. I believe I've cracked the "formula" for teaching automation testing skills, and I'm really excited to finally share my expertise with you. I can confidently say that my online courses are without a doubt the most comprehensive ones on the market.
By joining my courses, you are not only getting the most practical, up to date, job relevant learning materials but also access to a lifelong mentor who has impacted and levelled up the careers of hundreds of thousands of QA engineers like You!
There isn't a day when I don't receive student success emails from across the globe about landing a new job, how my courses have changed their lives and career for the better and how they are respected and appreciated at the workplace after gaining new knowledge and experience from my course.